Wednesday 9 July 2008

Visitors

For the first time in my years of living overseas I am starting to get visitors who come to hang out with me and see where I live. It has been really wonderful to hear from so many of you who are willing to make the trek to see this beautiful continent and lovely city.

I cannot tell you how much it lifts my spirits to see good friends and be encouraged. Even though I am not fully settled, it is nice to know that people want to come take a look at how I getting along out here. The conversations and hugs have made my summer. Thanks you so much for coming! I hope more of you can make it here too! Looking forward to see those who are coming in the fall.



The Parks family came from Grass Valley, CA after spending time in Morocco.














Hilde flew from South Africa to London where we met and spent lovely days taking pictures.














Jean-Marie (from Santa Rosa, CA) and Susan (from Afghanistan) were in the country for trainings and came to spend the day in Amsterdam.

No comments: