Thursday 29 March 2007

Decisions, Decisions

I just finished meeting with the Executive Board and I got some good news/bad news. The good news is that I am still planning to go to the UK the bad news is that I am not sure for how long at this point. As I mentioned before we do not have the funding yet for me to mover permanently in May, but there is some money for us to get things started there.


Myself and a colleague will arrive in London in the next 4 fours to continue the charity application, open accounts and tackle the mountain of paperwork necessary for accreditation. I am excited to get this adventure started, but I have to say that I am not exactly comfortable with the entire element of uncertainty. Don't get me wrong I love being spontaneous and all, but I wish I knew if I would be returning to SA in August to stay or for a short period.


Either way, I am vacating my house here in May. I thought I had people to sublet but they cancelled on me two days ago. So I am literally flying without a net! Who knows maybe this is God's not so subtle way of throwing me out of the nest into the big blue to soar or flop.


Let's hope I soar!

No comments: