Wednesday 14 March 2007

The Climb

I have to say my time in London was a whirlwind to say the least. So much was accomplished but at the same time, I spied the mountain ahead we must climb. As I stood in its shadow I thought, only God can make this happen, then happily breathed a sigh of relief.


I met with many people for various reasons. A ministry called the Core that feeds homeless people through out the city; Scripture Union's Richard Shaw, who will help us work with UK schools and churches; artist who are interested in working with our ministry; barristers, consultants, schoolteachers and students whose input was invaluable; and friends both those I have longed to see and new ones I cannot wait to know better.


As of today we are officially registered as 13thFLOOR as a company! Now we can apply for our charity status, open a bank account and tackle a mountain of paperwork. This was a very important step towards establishing ourselves in the UK. It moves us closer to becoming a recognized service organization that others seek for partnership. Several companies I met with are anxious for the completion of our accreditation so they can work with us.

I believe this trip encouraged me to dream big and trust deeply in all that God is doing and moving for this team to move to the UK. A few months back the story of Gideon was linked to our team, we will be a small but mighty army of ragtag individuals who follow God's lead into a victory. That is my prayer for us that we will always be in a position where God can lead us towards victory in the UK for the people we will encounter and hopefully transform.
It is time to start climbing!

No comments: