Monday 12 January 2009

23.5 Hours


The picture captures how I felt during my journey. I have never had such and experience while travelling anywhere, not even in developing countries!

What should have been two flights with a total air time of 12 hours, dragged out to almost 24 hours of 4 airports, three delayed flights, misinformation, mechanical failures, a lively debate for food vouchers and bonding with my fellow travellers. This was one adventure that drained my capacity for flexibility and serendipity.

I am grateful to Don and Christine Wood, who waited patiently for me through all the delays and an airport change. Otherwise, I might be in some place live Cleveland in a hotel,rocking in disbelief.

I am happy to have spent the day in the sunshine, which magically melted away my frustration so that I could enjoy the scenery in all h

No comments: