Sunday 2 December 2007

On The Road Again

I have so enjoyed seeing the team and spending time with them makes me realize how much I missed them. I have kuiered and laughed that my sides have hurt at times.

I accompanied the team to Belgium where they will perform for Operation Mobilization as a thank you for their assistance while the team has been in Europe. Tomorrow we will have a workday on their center then head into Brugge, for some fun. This is the first time that I have actually paused in this country and I am excited about seeing it for the first time.

The team will head back to London on Tuesday and I will head back to Den Haag. The team is hanging in the balance for their returns to South Africa as the airline carrier has been grounded for Administrative infractions. Never a dull moment on tour.

Last night was wonderful in Amsterdam. It was filled with wonderful friends and creativity! We graffitied the wall of a home – pictures will follow when I am back in Den Haag – and the range of creativity was inspiring. Just about everyone there left his or her mark in someway. Whether it was words, paint, chalk or pencil it all seemed to mesh together into something beautiful.

Well I need to run, there are others waiting for the computers.

No comments: