Thursday 15 February 2007

Digitally Enhanced Bliss

Thanks to the inventions of techno-rats, I had some amazing conversations with friends that are part of my emotional family. I do not think that I have felt this content and blissful in a while. Friends that form part of my emotional family have a way of enhancing my life like nothing else. You know those people who just get "it" about you and need no explanation when it comes to that "it" no matter what the circumstances. I feel like a can do and face anything when I feel loved and understood by my friends.


"How's your heart?" That's the question my soul longs to hear and ask. These friends know how to access the fragile parts of me, holding it tenderly and lovingly without reservation. When I do the same for them, I discover joy. We ask in our unique ways with different words but the essence is the same, "how are you doing at the core of all that defines who you are?" That is the question that many long to be asked by someone of significance and to have them listen, really listen with from their core. Something happens when you are seen and see others at this level of reality. It is almost like touching something divine and secret.

So I sip my wine and toast this sweet feeling of genuine bliss.

No comments: